Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Customer Service - is it too much to ask?

Today I received a call from my local Pizza Hut in Easley.  The man asked if I wanted to take advantage of one of their specials today.  I responded by saying I have dinner in the oven.  He so sarcastically responded by saying "At two in the afternoon?"  Yes, you jerk at two in the afternoon - it's called a pot roast!   I informed him b/c of his rudeness and ignorance I would no longer be ordering from Pizza Hut.  You think I'm kidding?  There's plenty of pizza companies out there more than willing to take my business.

To make matters worse a few minutes after getting off the phone I received a knock on the door from the UPS man.  I said "hello," but instead of responding he just pushed the signature pad my way meanwhile pushing my package towards the door with his foot.  He doesn't know what's in the package - it happened to be a semi-expensive toy for my husband which had just gotten done getting repaired so that's all I need is someone kicking it.  In the words of my good friend Austin "God Bless!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment